Position Title: Customer Engagement Specialist (Virtual)
Location: Remote or in our downtown St. Charles, IL office
Travel: Based on Business NeedsPosition Overview:
The role of Customer Engagement Specialist (BDC Agent) is a critical component of the growth of our brand. Individuals shall be responsible for managing daily BDC operations for each assigned partnership.
Prospective candidates must have strong experience and training in the following: automotive industry, sales and communication technique, lead conversion strategy:
• 1+ year of Call Center Experience Required
• Previous BDC experience a strong plus
• Knowledge of Joni Stuker or Owner Connect training a strong plus
• Previous Professional Experience in Customer Service, Sales Preferred
• Articulate, Problem Solver, High-Energy, Strong Presentation Skills
• Results Driven, Committed to High-Performance Outcomes
• Coachable, Enjoys Working within Team Dynamic
Responsibilities & Tasks:
The following is a breakdown of tasks expected to be completed during one’s time in this position. Performance evaluations to identity future coaching needs are completed on monthly and quarterly basis.
• Consistent Daily Engagement of all Assigned Leads
• Schedule 8-10 Quality Appointments per Day
• Accurate Data Reporting, Activity Tracking
• Strong Representation of our Dealer Partners to Customer Base
• Organize all Lead Source, Activity and Records in Partner Data Systems
• Generate new Business Opportunities for our Dealer Partners
Owner Connect believes in providing employees with competitive compensation and routinely review market value; Owner Connect reviews each employee’s past education and work experience to provide the most competitive package.
• Compensation is based on experience
• Bonus eligibility based on brand performance
• Paid Time Off as well as Nationally Mandated Holiday time
• Company sponsored healthcare program
The Customer Engagement Specialist (BDC Agent) is a critical member of the Owner Connect team. This position reports to the Department Director and/or Team Lead shall be expected to work in collaboration with other training team members as well as cross-functional staff.